Baxley’s Speed Shop offers ECU tuning and calibration solutions for nearly any vehicle. We have the knowledge and experience to tune your vehicle for optimum power and drivability while maintaining the necessary reliability to ensure your vehicle gets you where you need to be or down the track pass after pass. Stand-alone engine management systems, piggy-back, handheld tuners and open-source tuning solutions are available as needed. We are a Cobb Pro Tuner as well as an EcuTek Tuner. We have an in-house all-wheel drive MD-AWD-1100 Mustang Dynamometer. Our experience, passion and tools ensure the very best tune for your vehicle. Please give us a call to discuss your project and how we can assist in achieving your goals.
Mitsubishi (Tephramod), Subaru
ECU calibrations are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. If the vehicle is driven on the road, the customer will be supplied with the ability to change their tune for off road purposes.
Please read our calibration requirements prior to showing up for your appointment. If your vehicle does not meet these requirements we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- MSD Atomic EFI
- Big Stuff
- FI Tech
- Greddy E-Manage
- AEM FIC
- AEM – Advanced Engine Management
- Apexi Power FC
- Apexi NEO SAFC, HKS AFC/VPC, etc.
- MAF Translator
- FAST Classic, FAST XFI systems
- Holley EFI, Edelbrock Systems
- Hydra EMS
- Dodge Charger, Challenger, HEMI, Hellcat, Magnum, Viper, SRT4, RAM (HP Tuners or DiabloSport)
- Chevy Camaro, Corvette, Cobalt, Silverado, Pontiac GTO, Cadillac Escalade, CTS (HP Tuners)
- Ford Mustang, Focus ST, Focus RS, Fiesta ST, Taurus SHO, Expedition, F-150 (HP Tuners or Cobb)
- Subaru WRX, STI, Legacy GT, Outback XT, BRZ, FRS, Forester XT (Cobb, EcuTek or Open-Source)
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO, Eclipse, DSM (Cobb, EcuTek, Open-Source Tephramod or DSM Link)